| Sun Hill|
- NOTE: These are a rough Approximation of the Layout and may not be 100% Valid. All blueprints are based on General Knowledge and Video Footage. If you notice any Errors, please let me know.
|In Late 2009, Sun Hill saw futher Internal Redevelopment:
In 2007, The Exterior of the Building went under Major Redevelopment, not only to Give Sun Hill a Modern Policing Look, but also the Separate the Sun Hill and St. Hugh's Entrances. The new wall that now comes down the Forecourt is a show wall to Separate the Two Sites and there are No Rooms behind the Windows that are visible. Some Changes Include:
- All Doors are given the New Metropolitan Police Door Signs.
- The CAD Suite is Converted into an Integrated Borough Operations Suite (IBO), which is the CCTV and Control Room for the Borough of Canley. It Contains all the Hi-Tech Computer Equipment required for Canley Cops to Fight Crime.
- New Doors are added to Cells in Custody.
- The Drug's Refferal Office is Converted into an Office for the CPS Lawyer.
Images Coming Soon
|In early 2006, the Interior of the Building went through a small re-vamp, with the majority of changes (below) affecting the First Floor:
|In May 2005, The Interior of the Building was given a Major Facelift following the Tragic Events of the Fire. Some Changes Include:
Following on from the tragic Firebombing in 2002, which also claimed the lives of a dozen officers, the interior of the building was given a major revamp.
Does anyone know what the room opposite the Supt. Office is called? No episode I've viewed so far gives clear reference to either the door sign, or the room within?
In January '93, as part of an operation, the C.I.D General Office is given a slight extention and now covers the room adjacent to the DCI's Office. These changes are first seen on-screen in Supply and Demand, when the decorators are finishing the final touches to the new area.
|Following the on-going re-vamp of the Station (plus the move to a new, third, Filming Location), a new layout was revealed in in the May 1990 episode A Fresh Start|
|Aerial View of Sun Hill MK2" (The Building at the back). Now converted into Flats||Image of the front of Sun Hill MK2 at Barlby Road (Taken from Street View)||Scanned Image from 1991 publication 'The Bill' showing layout of lower floor of Sun Hill MK2|
More Information & Images Coming Soon
Information & Images Coming Soon
MESSAGE TO THE CREATOR* Great job making these plans mate, you've done a brilliant job