Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This page features notable quotes from The Bill episodes, and who said them as well as other information should this be available.
- "I’ve got a husband, I know what it’s like when a bloke’s got the flu; somewhere between Ebola and Bubonic plague."
- ―Sergeant Sheelagh Murphy[src]
- "Knee deep in villains. Even the Cat's had form."
- ―Detective Sergeant Ted Roach[src]
- "Oh, and by the way, Gary, I've had to deal with enough knobs today. I'm sure it's very impressive, but keep it in your trousers, eh?"
- ―Insp. Gina Gold (to PC Gary Best)[src]
- "Sergeants stick together; maybe you should join the club"
- ―DS Phil Hunter (to A/DI Sam Nixon after he knows she will be demoted to DS)[src]
- "This is a disciplined police service and it's about time some officers were reminded of that!"
- ―Supt. Adam Okaro
FDO Robbie Cryer: “I’m even thinking of applying to the police. Next time we meet I might be on the Force!”
Borough Commander Jane Fitzwilliam (mutters): “If only we hadn’t done away with the height restriction.”